Friday, February 19, 2010

Busyness

It seems like there is a whole world out there
And I am yet turning my wheel
A kaleidoscope
shimmering beyond my reach
New people, new places, deeper shades of innuendos
And I am yet turning my wheel

I only have two eyes
and two very small feet
It's no wonder then
my vision is narrower still

What if my wheel is not in a cage? What if it is
FLYING! Spinning!
A kaleidoscope
shimmering beyond my sight
with new dreams, new hope, deepening into the deep
And I am only turning my wheel

I only have two hands
and two very small feet
It's no wonder then
that I am in the wheel

It is the wheel of a covenant
A promise
Teamwork between the Spinner and the wheel
as we weave a kaleidoscope
shimmering beyond I

2 comments:

Kyle Troyer said...

I like this...is it a song?

Minju Kim said...

no..haha I guess I could sing it :)