I haven't blogged in a while, but I've been feeling very ordinary lately.
It's not like I've felt extraordinary before, but may be it's a stable but a boring feeling of having finally settled here.
May be I already feel like it's time for a change...I miss traveling!
So here's what I've been up to. After three weeks of rest, a new term of classes has begun! Here are the classes I'm taking this semester.
1. Muslims in Europe: Between Integration and Radicalization
2. Introduction to Public International Law
Both classes are of highly interesting and controversial topics, and both have really quirky professors. The volume of readings is a lot less than the class I took during the summer, but the complicity of the topics and the historical background I'm ignorant towards are making me think til I think I may have words pouring our of my ears. I'm quickly becoming proficient in Turkish political groups since the 1960s..
I miss home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment